What else went on this month

Sunday, November 1, 2009

I tend to just take random pictures, and I thought I'd share some of these from the past month.
October started with a lot of rain, which meant that we were visited by a few mushrooms in our front yard.


The kids and I hung out during those rainy nights.


I witnessed the procession of a civil war funeral from the porch of my hairdresser.



Very surreal to say the least.



I saw Bob Costas.


And watched as Peyton Manning tore the Titans a part.


I got to enjoy the musical talents of my favorite band - O.A.R.




and Pitbull...yes, Pitbull was there, too.


Finally, the month was ended with some baking in honor of Halloween.






All in all the month wasn't so bad.

1 comments:

Suzy, Not a Fertile Myrtle November 2, 2009 at 1:42 PM  

I love those cupcakes! What an awesome idea!

Post a Comment