30 Posts in 30 Days
Sunday, November 1, 2009
I was just browsing around some fellow infertile friend's blogs today, and I came across a challenge - 30 Posts in 30 Days. Since my posts started lacking in October, I've decided to step it up a bit, and I signed up. The challenge starts today, so this is day one.
There isn't anything exciting to post about today. We had a relaxing day filled with a pedicure, hanging out with friends watching the Titans win, doing a little work, and now watching Mad Men. By the way, if you aren't watching Mad Men, what is wrong with you? Best show on television!
The story, the characters, the office politics, and the clothes. Oh, the clothes are by far the best part. I wish I could wear those clothes.

2 comments:
So glad you're doing 30 posts in 30 days! I'm looking forward to the journey with you!
Suzy
xoxo
PS - It was nice to see the Titans finally win wasn't it?!?
Post a Comment