Hurry up, take the plunge...now wait

Friday, September 4, 2009

I haven't abandoned updating this blog with all the fun facts of fertility or lack thereof. I just might have been slacking keeping this one updated because I've been writing for the one over on www.conceiveonline.com. You can check out my blog over there at http://conceiveonline.com/baby-proposal/.

Anyway, my last cycle was not so bad. Normally I get really upset with my friend Flow shows up, and I was this time as well. It just wasn't as bad. I had several positives during this cycle including only being 28 days! Yah for normalcy. So the shorter cycle means there is a better chance that I ovulated. I figured this since I had the signs, which I mentioned in a previous post.
So what gives? I seemed to have had a perfect cycle and the Hubs and I tried to time it just right, but still my frenemy came to visit. I think it's time to get some outside help. No, I'm not going to step out on the Hubs, but I did just make us an appointment with a specialist. This just feels me with anxiety and nerves, but I know it's the next step. It's the smart step. Even if it's just to find out more about what is keeping us from conceiving naturally, I think that's going to be a big help. So the appointment is made. I now have to wait for two weeks - ugh more waiting.
In the meantime I'll get to fill out paperwork and do more research. I'm not really sure how "far" we will go in our quest, but I want to be as informed as possible - risks, percentages of outcomes, side effects, etc. I want to know it all. That way I'll feel better prepared when we go talk to the doc. I don't know if this will ease the anxiety or heighten it. I just wish I didn't have to wait so long.

0 comments:

Post a Comment