Today I saw someone famous

Tuesday, August 25, 2009

The Jonas Brothers are in town this evening. Now I don't listen to them or even really know what they sing. There were several people lined up to see them when I got to work at 7:30 a.m., and around 2:30 p.m., there was a sighting. Those girls, and some guys, were out there for hours just to catch a glimpse of one of these teeny boppers. I guess I'm just not that big of a fan of anyone. Granted I did get to meet my most favorite band ever two years ago, but I have never stood for hours waiting to just get a glimpse.

What's funny is that we watched all the action from the 10th floor, and I even got a glimpse of one of the Jonases.



I was told he's the one in the green shirt. He was the one signing autographs at least. Sometimes there are interesting things to see out the windows in Music City.

0 comments:

Post a Comment