Rocking out
Saturday, September 19, 2009
What happens when your almost 40-year-old husband gets to see one of his favorite bands? Well, this...
Actually, in this particular picture he was my ruse for taking a picture of the hair that was on the head of the kids sitting next to us. These guys had some heads of hair that was curly that was nice and shiny but a little 'froish.
Some friends went with us as well, and they too were stoked.
This is actually a little more subdued since no one wanted to see a nacho and beer disaster happen.
These guys were pretty excited to go see none other than Metallica, and this is how far away I made them sit.
I just didn't want to be down in the throes of those that like to run around and run into each other. Especially, since I spotted some that did not have super fine physiques, seemed to be gleaming with sweat, and thinking it was a good idea to take their shirts off. No thank you. Since I'm the one in charge of buying tickets to such things, I went with the cheaper nose-bleed seats. I just don't need to be that close to feel the power of the Metallica music. My ears were ringing quite enough by the end of the show.
As the show went on, Nick also felt the power. As seen by this...
I love that he untucked the collar of his shirt from underneath his new concert shirt and still looks nice and proper. And yes, he was totally that guy wearing the shirt of the band that he was seeing. Who wouldn't love this guy?
I couldn't resist taking another picture of the hair beside us.
And this hair was on a gentleman that looked to be in his mid-30s that sat in front of me.
I so should have done my hair like this. Then I could have been as cool as this guy.

0 comments:
Post a Comment