Did it work?
Tuesday, June 16, 2009
So the past weekend it was "Go Time" and now I wait. I hate the waiting. All day long I think every little burp, hiccup, twinge, pain is a sign. So then I look it up, which I'm sure the IT department at work just loves. It does help to read about other ladies that go through the same thing. I know this wait time can be brutal and reading other blogs and articles about how to deal can be cathartic somehow. I think it's just nice to know others out there are going through the same thing. Also, what I find funny is that no matter what combination of "symptoms" I put into the Google search engine, there is always a hit. Someone has already asked it. So I'm not a weirdo! Yah!
Okay, back to waiting, searching and analyzing. Oh...and work.

0 comments:
Post a Comment