Looking trim
Wednesday, April 15, 2009
So, I've been working very hard to lose weight and get healthier. And this week, I've been feeling good because people are starting to notice. I've had a few comments come my way about looking trimmer and losing weight. Now, most people would say they don't need people to tell them to feel good, but I'm going to be honest. It's nice and it feels good.
My ultimate goal is to get to my goal weight in order to be healthier so I can have a baby. If I look better along the way then just added bonus. Also, I'm hoping that the no-carb diet is helping my elevated insulin levels. If it does, then maybe I won't have to go on medicine. I hate medicine. I don't want to be stuck on pills for the rest of my life. I already take a pill for my thyroid, and I'm afraid if I start taking another for my insulin level then I'll always have to take it. So I'm hoping I can control it with diet and exercise. Since I can't get in to my doctor for another three weeks, I'll just have to wait and see.

0 comments:
Post a Comment