It's working! It's working!

Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Have you seen the commercial about the guy that loves having two shampoos and his wife comments that they are just trying to win him over. He says in a funny voice, "It's working! It's so working!" That's how I've been feeling lately. I've been going no carb for almost a month now, and I'm feeling good. My clothes are way looser, people are commenting that I look trimmer and best of all, I think I might have ovulated!

I don't really know if I ovulated because I'm horrible about taking my temperature, but all other signs pointed to the big O! This is a good thing because my elevated insulin was making me not ovulate. I was annovulating, which meant I was still having a period. It was just after a super long cycle of on average 40 days. I'm hoping now that my cycles will be more normal and of the 28-30 day variety.



Oh, and I had to take a picture the other day of my baggy jeans. These were fresh out of the dryer jeans, too and not the I've-been-worn-three-times-already jeans. It's so nice to see something working, and it makes me want to stick to it more. Oh, and I'm so kicking butt on the family's biggest loser challenge.

1 comments:

Our Family April 22, 2009 at 9:18 PM  

Love you friend and so glad it is working!! I know the end result is going to be wonderful!!
tiff

Post a Comment