Birthday fun

Wednesday, April 8, 2009

It was my birthday a couple weeks ago, and luckily I had lots of friends to celebrate with. Luckily I was able to not go in to work that day and hang out with the hubby. That night we met up with several good friends for a little Mexican food (my favorite) and bowling.

I won't post all the pictures, but I did want to post the group shot.


These are some of the most fun people I know. It's probably a good thing we all get along since I work with some of them, carpool with some of them and even work out and play flag football. So there is a lot of time spent together, but this is a good thing. I think we keep each other sane. There are always lots of jokes and lots of laughs. I'm talking about serious laughter. Pretty much we just make fun of each other and make stupid "that's what she said" jokes, but we get each other. We do sometimes have serious conversations and we tend to over-share sometimes...okay, I tend to over-share.

I'm so happy to have these folks in my life. Of course, my hubby is included in there because he's my best friend of all, and I'm not just saying that. He really is. So I'm pretty lucky to have such good friends.

0 comments:

Post a Comment