Busy weekend
Sunday, April 26, 2009
**I tried to post images for this post, but it won't let me. I'll try to upload them again later**
It has been a very busy two weeks around here in the Baldwin household. First the in-laws visited, which meant much entertaining. We decided to go to Lynchburg to tour Jack Daniels, which also served to wear them out.
The work-week went rather quickly since I was steadily busy...not ridiculously busy...just steady. I also had a flag football game on Thursday which is always fun. It was a good start for the season even though we lost. This weekend, Nick's good friend Gary came in town, which means I cooked a huge pot of jambalaya. I made the mistake of making jambalaya once when Gary was around, and now I make it everytime he visits. I don't mind though. He's a great guy, and jambalaya isn't that hard to make. In addition to this, I went to a baby shower in a creek. That's right, a creek. It was such a cute idea and the weather worked out perfectly. It was a warm 80+ degree day, and the sun was shining brightly. I got to see some of my sweet friends that I just don't get to hang out with enough. I definitely need to make more time for them because they are such a support and so fun to be with.
On another front, the "It's working!" just continues on. My "aunt" came to visit me this weekend. Now most people would think this is not a good thing, and that I really wouldn't be happy to see her appearance. But this is such good news. My usual cycle was cut from 40 days to just 29! There were also signs of ovulation about 14 days ago. So double yah! I believe it is all because of my change in diet, so it just gives me more motivation to pass on the baked good and sweets.

0 comments:
Post a Comment