Another famous person sighting

Sunday, December 13, 2009

On Friday, we were eating at a little Italian restaurant that offers a pretty darn good buffett for lunch. Sitting there at a table in the middle of the restaurant, we look outside to see a commotion. There happened to be a music video being filmed outside with the one and only Carrie Underwood.

As we left the restaurant, I snapped some pictures of the scene.



She's the tiny little blonde. Sorry, I only had my phone to take pictures. I normally carry my camera with me, but I happened to leave my purse back at the office.

2 comments:

Suzy, Not a Fertile Myrtle December 15, 2009 at 1:48 PM  

That's awesome! I ate at J. Alexander's on West End a few weeks ago and saw Keith Urban and Nicole Kidman. Don't you just love celebrity spotting in Nashvegas?

ap December 16, 2009 at 9:56 PM  

Do do do do do do do do...you have entered the Twilight Zone. That is too weird! Sweet comment thanks! Made me smile!

Post a Comment