The Snuggies are Taking Over

Thursday, November 12, 2009


Beware! They're multiplying! First there was one.

As Amber sat in her cube, she would wrap up snug in her stylish Snuggie. Notice the leopard spots? Then suddenly, another one showed up and attacked Mandy.


So now there are two Snuggies running rampant in the department. I think it's all a master plan for Snuggies to take over the world, but damn it...I will fight! I will not be seen in this backwards robe-like contraption. Granted, it sometimes gets cold in the office, but I will not let them win.

So you can raise your hands in the air and wave them around like you just don't care, I will not wear a Snuggie.

2 comments:

Stephanie November 13, 2009 at 7:54 AM  

LOL too cute! They look comfy and warm too.
Oh and Hello! I'm new to your blog! Have a great day!

Post a Comment