Snot came out of where?
Friday, August 14, 2009
First off...if there are any guys reading, you might want to stop. I will hit return a few times to help you avoid reading anything that might haunt your dreams.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Hopefully that was enough. This is a story straight from the bathroom. It's not potty humor, but I did just come straight from the little room under the stairs with some big news. I've got a snot-like substance that is not coming from my nose. Yah! Some describe it as an eggwhite consistency.
Back in the day, this sort of thing would freak me out, and I'd think I had some sort of infection. Not now. After reading Taking Control of Your Infertility, I know that this is a good sign - a very good sign. There was a bit there the other day, a little more yesterday, but tonight there was a whole bunch. Enough ooze off the toilet paper. Okay, that might have been a little too graphic. Sorry for that.
Actually, I'm not. I'm pretty excited about it. For months now I've been keeping an eye out for just this sort of thing. Each month I searched it out, and this month there was no search party. It was right there. That has to be a good sign, right?

1 comments:
Hi! Found you after googling my Etsy shop :o)
And.. it took us 2 years to have our Isabelle. Everyone and their cousin was preggers before us. Everywhere I looked I saw when in full pregger blossom and I cried many tears... If you ever need to vent, you come over her sister! Been there, done that..and will never forget it..
Only got pregnant after 4 months on Clomid (which made me slightly crazy and very depressed), and they did a dye test in my uterus to make sure there were no blockages (HGT test..i think?). I was pregnant days after that little test. AND it worked for a good friend of mine..
HUGS!! You will get there.. P.S. I know it's hard not to think about it.. but honestly enjoy this alone time with your hubby cause it will NEVER EVER come back.. Really.. it won't :o)
Post a Comment