One day I'm buying

Wednesday, August 5, 2009

I admit it. I might have a problem. I always told myself I could stop anytime, and that it wasn't a big deal. Now I realize that it could be an issue. I am addicted to Etsy. Sometimes I sell, but most the time I buy, buy, buy. I can't help it. There is some great stuff on there. I've bought jewelry, clothes, bags, accesories, prints, pottery, and other various things, but I have a new obsession...baby stuff.

I haven't bought anything for myself yet, but I sure have favorited quite a few.

leptitpapillon: mobiles and wall art perfect for a child's room

AllThingsBelle: knitted goodies like the baby coccoon perfect for taking baby's picture in

roslynscloset: I will definitely be buying this onesie when I get the chance

littlegirlPearl: seriously? Could these little dresses be any more cute?

Those are just a few of the shops, I've got marked as favorites. I'll post more on another day.

0 comments:

Post a Comment