The flowers are blooming
Sunday, June 7, 2009
This morning, I walked outside to take the dog out and saw that on of my daylilies has bloomed. It's one that I brought back all the way from our trip to South Carolina last year. I'm not really sure what its name is, but I shall call it Hope.
I've been having lots of hope lately. I think everyone needs to have hope for something. Hope for the future, hope for something in particular, hope for a better life. It's good to have hope because that means that you are at least positively thinking thinking about something. When you have no hope, it means you've given up, and that leads to a negative outlook.
So what do I hope for? Like you even have to ask. Of course, my hope is for a baby...a baby Baldwin. I have hope for other things as well, but this is the one that is on my heart most often. Actually, it's on my heart and in my thoughts pretty much all day long. But I'm glad I still have hope for it.
In the upcoming week, the Baldwins will be going at our "project" hard. It's the big "O" week. Time for ovulation baby!

1 comments:
My nurse calles it "homework". Good luck! I am sure you have tried them already, but Ovulation Predictor Kits might help if you haven't tried them before!
Post a Comment