Creek side shower

Tuesday, April 28, 2009

I mentioned the baby shower I went to a couple posts down. I finally have uploaded the pics from my camera.

It was a gorgeous day on the most gorgeous weekend of the year so far.


The food was great. At least the fruit and the inside of the sandwich were. That's all I could eat, but everything else looked good too.


The hostess with the mostest, Tiffany, and I standing in the creek with our galoshes. Yes, galoshes were a requirement of this shower.


Some of the girls with the mom-to-be, Dana.

1 comments:

ap April 28, 2009 at 9:47 PM  

This is about the most precious shower I have ever seen! I love the table in the creek! I could throw a shower in the pond in my backyard but I think we would be attacked my the millions of mosquitos or by geese/goose(?) poop! Yuck!

Post a Comment