Belly blues
Monday, January 12, 2009
As I've mentioned before we've been trying to get pregnant for some time now. It's been a bit tricky since I never know how long my cycle will be and when that tricky little egg will pop out to be fertilized. In the past year my cycle has ranged from 38 days to about 90 days. Yeah, there was a lot of pregnancy tests taken during that waiting period. In the past few months, it seems to have leveled out...almost three cycles around 38 days!!! So this time, I'm hoping we timed it just right.
Isn't it sad that it's called "timing it right?" It makes the whole love part seem so technical and clinical, but it's love that brings a baby in the world. The love of the parents and the love that is to be shared with a little one. It's all about the love. So the clinical part can't be too avoided. Actually, the hubby doesn't want to know about the technical stuff. He doesn't want to worry, and he doesn't want to feel like a sperm machine, so I don't tell him. He knows that we're trying. He just doesn't know when the timing is close or when I'm waiting to find out. Some people might think that he's just not interested, but really I just don't want him to stress out about it or feel too much pressure. So alone I go.
So right now, I'm waiting. It's either a waiting game for my lovely Aunt Flo or for those two little lines to completely change my life. Ugh! I don't really like this part. I think it's the worst! Should I take the test today? Has it been long enough? Have my boobs gotten bigger? Are those cramps from implantation or an upcoming visit? Am I reading too much into these symptoms?
Still waiting...maybe I'll take the test tomorrow.

1 comments:
thinking of you and praying for that baby that will come soon! just have patience in the Lord! love you tiff
Post a Comment