In a town in Southeast U.S., the Baldwin's have the occasional adventure. A household of Nick, Taiders (the yorkiepoo), and me - Rebecca - live pretty normal lives, but every now and then they must fight the dark side in order to bring balance. Oh, and we're somewhat dorks that have a thing for sci-fi and action/adventure. These are our stories...
I'm a wife and a mom to a fur child-Taider. I work in a crazy marketing department that sometimes makes me laugh so hard my stomach hurts and sometimes makes me pull my hair out. This blog will be a collection of my ramblings and stories. It might sometimes be about homelife or work or even about the ramblings that go through my head. Lord knows I love to ramble.
2 comments:
Lovely pictures!
GORGEOUS pictures :)
I have nominated you for a blogger award-check out my blog to get it :)
Post a Comment