This is a dessert platter

Thursday, December 31, 2009

We're about to head over to our friends' house, and I would like to present, my dessert platter.

Everything on here was made by me except for the pretzels. Those were from a tin we got, but I thought I'd throw them on here anyway. My main goal was not to put together the most chocolatey, delicious-o dessert platter ever, but it was to clean out all the goodies that are at my house.

There are magic cookie bars, chocolate cookies, oatmeal scotches, pretzel turtles,and the aforementioned, chocolate-covered pretzels. You do not see the chocolate chip cookies on there because they are my Hubs favorites, and he would not be happy if I gave them away.

So farewell, my sweet friends. I hope you all get eaten so I don't have to bring you back.

1 comments:

El January 1, 2010 at 8:43 AM  

They were-oh-so-good, which is typical from such a great cook! Thanks Rebecca!

Post a Comment