Taiders is going on his own adventure
Tuesday, November 24, 2009
Unfortunately, this little guy can't go to Michigan with us, but don't worry, the Taiders is going on his own adventure to MeMe and Bears. When we go out of town, he gets to hang out without a leash at my parents' house. That means chasing squirrels, running in the woods and lots of Cheez-Its. Not only will he get to hang out there, but he'll also get to see his girlfriend, Ginger. Taiders has had the hots for that blonde since he first set eyes on her. He doesn't care that she's more than quadruple his size or that she is about two feet taller than him. All he needs is an ottoman to stand on. We may never know exactly what sort of trouble he gets into, but I just hope he doesn't leave his mark everywhere he goes.

1 comments:
I'm glad Taider is going to have fun! :) I wanted to bring my pups over to my brothers house to meet their dogs, but we're going over to the in-laws first, so that probably won't work. :(
Post a Comment