The Snuggies got another one

Friday, November 13, 2009

In only a day, the Snuggie took another victim. They are kind of like velociraptors in that they split up and come at you from both sides. Poor Matt never had a chance.



Actually, Matt's just sporting a want-to-be Snuggie. It's a regular fleece blanket posing as that (in)famous blanket with sleeves. Maybe one day both the blanket and Matt will graduate to a real Snuggie. I'm hoping he'll be able to resist, but I think he might be wavering to the dark side.

There is still good in you, Matt. I know it.

1 comments:

Anonymous,  November 13, 2009 at 10:32 PM  

Ha! Fantastic picture! I refuse to be sucked into the vortex that is the Snuggie - but this was too funny. Matt, resist the dark side! Resist!

Have you seen the Snuggies for pets? Oh yes, they're out there.

Resist the Snuggie! The resistance must continue.

Thanks for the friday smile!

Post a Comment