Passed away
Saturday, November 7, 2009
Last night I posted about our sick cat, Comet. Well, soon after things took a turn for the worse, and we took him to the pet emergency room. After about 45 minues, he vet came out and said that Comet was suffering from a blocked urine tract, and that the calcium that can build up had given him a heart arythmia. She said he was stable but in critical condition, and asked us if we wanted her to continue or give up. We said please do whatever it takes.
Another hour later of us sitting in a small little room, she came back out to tell us that Comet's heart had given out. My little friend was gone.
I can't even type more about it right now, but I did want to say thank you to all my friends out there that have expressed concern.

6 comments:
Rebecca I am so sorry. Losing a pet is losing a member of your family. Hang in there.
I saw your post on Twitter last night and my heart just broke for you. I'm so sorry that you had to say goodbye to Comet. Pets are a part of our families and a part of our hearts. Thinking about you and I'm sorry for your loss.
Rebecca -- I'm extremely sorry about what happebed to Comet. I'm sure he's in a better place now, but I know it's rough. My thoughts are with you and your husband. I know losing a pet is rough, especially when they are so much more than a pet. I wish there was something I could do for you. Again, I'm so sorry!
I am so, so sorry. Our first dog died almost five years ago and I still sometimes miss her so.
Sending you bug hugs. So sorry for your loss.
xoxo
Rebecca,
I'm so, so, so sorry. I can't begin to know what that loss is like, but thinking about it stops me in my tracks. I'm thinking of you. Love, El
I am so sorry. I lost my kitty Poohbear almost 2 yrs ago and there are still times that I cry over him. *huge hugs*
Post a Comment