Back in action with a little challenge for you
Monday, November 30, 2009
So the past few weeks...okay...months, I've been slacking. I did so good over the spring and summer dropping 50 pounds, but I fell off the wagon back at the beginning of fall. It's time to climb back on though. So this morning, I got up and ran two miles.
Luckily I hadn't gotten so far as to gain all my weight back, and I did do boot camp. It was just the eating well hadn't been there. So today, I decided to cut out the bad stuff again. My goal is to be relatively good through December, and then hit it really hard again in January. In the meantime I'll be hitting the gym more and getting back in fighting shape.
I'm normally not a runner, but I think it would be good to get into. There are always 5Ks going on in the area, and I would like to actually be able to run one. I've walked several and run/walked a couple, but to run one the entire time would be nice. So that's one of my mini-goals. I do think it's a little easier to get out of bed to go run as well. It means that I get to shower and get ready in my own house instead of in the locker room at the gym, which is nice.
In order to get up and get going tomorrow, I should head to bed, but I want to leave you with a challenge. After posting about my run on Twitter this morning, a couple ladies and I decided to create a little workout challenge. It's not all about losing pounds but about getting out there and move. The pounds lost are just an added bonus. So do you want to join in? Please feel free to join in the Twitter #TTCers Tighten Up!

2 comments:
Good luck with your goals!
I gave you an award on my blog!
http://ahmymarriedlife.blogspot.com/
run the nashville zoo's 5k in jan!!
Post a Comment