Almost scared out of my pants by a man on a wire

Monday, November 23, 2009

This morning I get to work at 7:30 a.m., which is not unusual to me, and Since no one else was there I hadn't turned on the lights yet. Then I heard a loud bang on my window. It made me jump out of my chair. What could possibly have hit the window outside my cube? I'm on the 10th floor. I figured it was a bird or something, but when I looked out to see if there was a big smear on the window, I was surprised to see a man hanging out there. He was on one of those little wodden seats atached to some ropes swinging back and forth just cleaning the windows. It was an interesting start to my morning.

I'd post more, but I'm off to see New Moon. Bring on the half naked wolf pack!

0 comments:

Post a Comment