Just got puked on

Sunday, July 12, 2009

That's right...puke, throw up, upchuck. I had a handful of vomit and some on my pajamas. Neither hubs nor I got sick, it was our little pup, Taider. Sometimes he eats too fast and then gets sick a couple hours later. And how you ask did the nastiness come to be in my hand? Well, I didn't want it to get on the couch.

Poor little Taider was resting comfortably under the blanket beside me, then suddenly started making coughing type noises. I knew what came next, and I knew I didn't have time to set the laptop to the side pick him up and run him to the bathroom or outside. So I just stuck my hand under there.

Once the warm chunks hit my hand I let out a loud, "Eeeewwww, eeeewwww, gross," got up, ran to the bathroom (after gently setting the pup on the floor) and promptly scrubbed out my hand. The hubs then came down to see what was going on, and after I told him what happened, he said, "And you want a kid? They get sick you know."

Nice...very nice.

0 comments:

Post a Comment