If we have a boy...
Wednesday, June 24, 2009
My husband sits down last night to dinner and asks me what I think of the name Ganner. I said it was different and asked why. The hubs thinks Ganner would be a good name for a boy... Ganner Baldwin. Since I know he has been upstairs playing some videgame, I ask where it came from. He responds, "Ganner is a Jedi Knight, and the son of Luke."
Can you imagine if that child grows up to ask where his name came from? Oh, son it came from some Star Wars video game your father was playing. Now I have known an Arwen in my life, but for some reason using a name from a book that you absolutely love is different than a video game.
I tried not to look down on the name, and I told him it was unique and we should probably wait until we are actually pregnant before we discuss names. I just love the Hubs and the things that come out of his mouth sometimes.
Oh, and sorry to any Ganners out there. I'm sure your name isn't for some video game and if it is....there is nothing wrong with that.

0 comments:
Post a Comment